29 January 2009

CPSIA - More Ways to Take Action

Here are a few more links to help in the fight to amend the CPSIA. These measures are time sensitive, as the CPSC will stop gathering comments and complaints on this issue after January 3o, 2009 (tomorrow). Please take a moment to explore these options and make a difference wherever you can.

Ask CPSC to Clarify New Child Products Rules to Protect Safe Handmade Toys and Clothes

Etsy's CPSIA Action Kit

Small Business Administration
- possibly a powerful ally in the fight against unreasonable federal restrictions/requirements that CPSIA will impose on small businesses

CPSC itself is inviting comments on component testing.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be honest...I have not paid much attention to this since it doesn't affect my business, but I see that it affects so many (by the activity in the Etsy forums on a daily basis.)

    I will check out the links to see if there is some small thing I can do to support my fellow crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little bit helps, sMac! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

absit iniuria verbis - let injury by words be absent